This treatment for curing warts, curing Basal Cell carcinoma, and curing toe fungus is one of my discoveries that I made by trial and error. I am not a medical doctor, but through determination and persistence over years, I ruled out all the treatments that did not work, and experimented until I found the home treatments that did work. After ridding your body of Basal Cell using my technique, make sure you have the treated area examined by a physician to be sure it is all gone. It stands to reason that this treatment might also work on other more serious carcinomas, though I have not yet tested it on those. If you do have a more serious problem on your skin, it could not hurt to try the treatment every day for at least 2- 3 weeks, and you might be pleasantly surprised to find no scarring after it is gone. Keep the solution away from your eyes. If the treatment area is on the face, to prevent eye damage, keep the eye closed that is closest to the area for as long as the area remains wet.
I’ve heard stories of people blasting off their fingers with a gun trying to remove their warts. That is a technique that I would not recommend. Five years ago, I burned my finger on a hot stove. That very burn turned into a stubborn wart the likes of which I had never seen before in my life. Apparently, it seems the wart virus lives dormant within the body, and when you get a burn, it may trigger the virus to wake up and come out at that weakened spot. So beginning four years before this report was written, I began using doctors – Dermatologists for a period of 2 years to try to get rid of this wart, to no avail. They would freeze it with liquid nitrogen, and shave it off. This process took place every 2 weeks. Eventually, the wart virus spread all over the finger tip. Then I realized I had to try something else; no more doctors for this particular problem of mine.
These are all the home remedies I attempted.
- Soaking overnight in apple cider vinegar many times, which made the finger swell, and smell, but did not get rid of the warts.
- Using store bought freeze remedies, which seemed like they were working for a little while, but ended up a total waste of money.
- Using store bought salycillic acid pads, which burned the warts, but they came right back to annoy some more.
- Using straight Hydrochloric acid on a Q-tip, for hours at a time, which stung on the initial application, and then not so much. I used this over months, but it did nothing.
- Using straight chlorine bleach, which disinfected the warts nicely, but the warts remained.
- Using surgical waterproof tape the doctor gave me, which was a waste of good tape.
- Taping a copper penny to it for a few weeks, which did a nice job turning the wart green, if you like green warts, but did not get rid of the problem.
- Using a certain fruit and vegetable rinse that my sister gave me from her network marketing company, which fizzed nicely when applying it to the area. It’s very good for fruits and vegetables, but not so much for warts. The warts remained.
- Using Silver Nitrate to “burn away” the warts. The area became a nice black color, but the warts were very happy staying where they were.
- Finally, using grey 3M duct tape for a week, cutting out air and light, and sealing in moisture and sweat, crusted over and got rid of the main original, five year old wart,
- AND then a week or so later, treating the entire area with straight Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide got rid of all 8 of the rest of them (store bought is only 3%). It only took about 3 weeks total for both parts of the treatment. You have to store the 35% H2O2 in the freezer, and use a dropper for application. Before applying it, roughen the skin with an emery board or sandpaper, to help it penetrate. It turns the entire skin area white for a couple of days, and immediately feels stinging in the initial application only, but is not felt in subsequent applications. The 35% Peroxide quickly penetrates deep into the wart, killing it. The skin is all healed now, and looks great. I even got my fingerprint back. Surprisingly, there was no scarring from all the previous treatments, and the finger looks normal again.
- I also treated my Planters Wart on the bottom of my foot that I had for years. This treatment with the 35% H2O2 felt much different than the finger warts. Again, I used an Emory board on the wart, and then placed one drop of the H2O2 on it. I let it dry for a half hour or so before putting my foot down. Watching television was the best way to help the time go by. About 2 hours later, I felt stinging in the area but the pain did not last that long. The next day, I did another treatment with one drop, and this time the stinging was more severe and lasted about 7 hours. The 3rd day, I did it one last time, and boy was the stinging severe! The intense pain was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, and was relentless for a good 8 hours, driving me crazy, and preventing me from sleeping. Jumping up and down like a madman for 8 hours, I stuck it out till the very end. I do not recommend this treatment on a Planters Wart if you have any heart trouble! Your heart might not be able to take the intense relentless pain. I then let one full day go by, doing nothing to it. The next day, I alcohol-ed the area, and using a brand new razor blade, I gently sliced the dead callous-like skin, revealing black goo in a deep cavity where the wart had been. I cleaned it out with regular store bought 3% peroxide, alcohol, and painted it with iodine, then dressed it with dry cotton and tape. It healed up in a few days time, wart gone for good.
Such was the wart roller coaster ride. This is the only home remedy that seemed to work on the most subborn warts. First try the grey duct tape remedy for a couple of weeks, and then if that doesn’t quite do it, try the Peroxide remedy. From experience, the 35% Peroxide will kill any toe fungus you may have as well. If it gets under the toenail, one will feel a stinging sensation- like someone is sawing off your toe, but it will probably heal it. Oh and by the way, apparently it will cure Basal Cell Carcinomas without scarring too. My mother had Basal Cell on her nose. On my advice, she used this H2O2 on it twice a day, which dried it up in a matter of two weeks; it fell off (not the nose, just the basal cell carcinoma,) and she is back to normal now with no scar. Again when it’s on the face keep the eye closest to the area closed as foaming will occur. My father cured his toe fungus with my treatment as well, and whenever I get an infection in my fingernail from gardening, I cure it with this. This is truly amazing stuff, and one should have a dropper bottle of it in the freezer as you never know when it will come in handy.
Doctors don’t always know best…
If you’ve followed my advice with success, do me a favor and comment about your experience with my treatment. If you like this article, check out my money making techniques too on my home page– stuff they probably never taught you in school.
**Disclaimer: These were products that I tried on myself, which worked well for me. It may not work for everyone.
Read about Lawrence E. Kepecs’ other news items: